I am sure I am not alone in saying I forget things. Usually the things that are important, like a nice custom made night guard, on holiday or quick overnights.
The Plackers night guards are small enough to leave in a toiletry bag, purse, or glovebox for emergencies and robust enough to last for a weekend trip.
A look at the product
You are not alone, an estimated 60 million adults are affected by bruxism, more commonly known as teeth grinding or clenching.
Because of bruxism you may be affected by a variety of symptoms including worn tooth enamel, gum recession, increased tooth sensitivity, jaw pain, earaches and headaches.
The Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Protector is a dental night guard that provides exceptional comfort, protection and hygiene
What you need to know
- One Size Fits All. May be worn on upper or lower teeth
- Instant fit. No boiling, cutting or molding required, it’s a perfect fit every time wear up to 3 days and throw away
- All in one. Meets the demanding needs of both clenchers and grinders
- The first disposable and ready to use night guard, offers a cost effective solution that provides exceptional comfort, protection and hygiene
The Plackers Grind No More mouth guard is available at most retailers including CVS and Was-Mart usually for $14.99 for a ten pack of night guards.
You can also find Plackers Grind No More online at Amazon for $15.26 for a 14 pack.
- No boiling, cutting, or moulding required
- Individually packaged for portability and cleanliness
- Can be worn on upper or lower teeth for better fit and comfort
- Some small jawed customers complain about the size
- Not suitable for heavy grinders
At a little more than $1 a piece I think this is the best option for piece of mind for nearly all night guard users.