Whatever it is, you have been laying in bed, loosing time, instead of sleeping. And each time you look at the clock you get a little more restless because 30-minutes have passed but you are still awake.
And it is too easy at that point to lose hope.
I was there for so long. I would give up and tell myself
“I’ll just catch up on my sleep after work.”
And then I would get pissed off, because after work I’m staring at the ceiling again, wishing my eyes would close for more than 60-seconds. It was times like this that I found hope with a natural sleeping pill like Melatrol.
A Look at The Product
Melatrol has been around since 2002, and is a long-term sleep inducer that has a trusted name in the industry of Health and Beauty.
What You Need to Know
Melatrol works by minimizing the length of time that it takes to accomplish the transition from full wakefulness to sleep (Sleep Onset Latency). It acts in making the body calm enough so that you may sleep naturally despite the stresses brought on by the day.
Melatrol can be purchased direct from the manufacture for 49.95 for one bottle. That price reduces if you choose to purchase more than one bottle at a time.
- Melatrol is a melatonin sleep aid that contains natural plant extracts (Valerian, Rhodiola Rose and Passion Flower) along with Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, a well known stress reducer.
- Drug free – Made of natural products
- Relieves anxiety from daily stress
- Helps maintain a healthy sleep cycle
- Contains Valerian root which is known to cause abdominal pain and dizziness in high doses
- The active ingredient Melatonin, may induce drowsiness
Melatrol Sleep-aid is an all natural sleeping pill that is easy to use and easy to order. Melatrol has a 90-day return policy with a full money-back warranty.
Like many other supplementary herbs and medicines Melatrol has no approved alternative claims.