Sometimes your poor sleep has nothing to do with things that are within your control. Like noisy neighbors, busy streets, construction, or a snoring bedmate.
Things like these call for a bit of noise control.
You could invest in a nice set of ear plugs, but they can get a bit of getting used to. I could never get over the amplification of everything my body was doing. Heart beats, breathing, and speaking all became utter annoyances for me when I slept with ear plugs. This led me to look into white noise machines.
There are many options available, heck you could use an app on your phone, but I think that this little device is far superior to that. The biggest reason for me is because I don’t need to worry about the phone battery while i’m traveling.
A look at the product
LectroFan uses state of the art technology to generate dynamic realistic sounds to drown out unwanted, disturbing, or intrusive noises. The LectroFan has two ways to reduce unwanted noises, either fan or white noise sounds. Both have 10 unique, non-repeating sound variations, each with adjustable volume control.
What you need to know
- LectroFan sound is not a recording. It is generated dynamically through a proprietary algorithm to create unique non-repeating sounds.
- Equipped with 10 white noises, 10 fan sounds, and a multi-hour sleep timer. LectroFan comes loaded with options for every sound masking situation.
- Fall asleep with ease. Drown out pesky neighbors, household, traffic or construction noise, lull babies to sleep, create a disturbance free study area, and keep conversations private. Lectrofan has a setting for all your noise masking needs.
- LectroFan does not contain moving parts. This makes it a safe, energy efficient, and longer lasting alternative to fans or white noise machines with motors.
- LectroFan has over 50 volume levels in 1DB increments, so you can find the perfect level for your unique environment
The Lectrofan is available at Amazon for $44.95 in white or black.
- Powered via USB so you can use the LectroFan at home, work, and while traveling.
- A sleep timer automatically shuts down after you’ve drifted off to sleep.
- Lectrofan is compact. It’s only 4.4 x 2.2 x 4.4 in. Perfect for travel.
- 10 non-repeating fan sounds to select, as well as 10 unique white
- A multilevel adjustable volume switch
- No headphone jack
- Does not run on batteries
- Some users report problems after 1-2 years of use
- You can’t save the sounds you like in a memory
The Lectrofan is a very affordable sleep sound machine and is highly rated by customers. You have an adjustable volume control, 10 fan sounds and 10 white noise sounds, and they all play without repeating themselves. It’s well worth a look.